Wednesday, May 17, 2023

The Kamikaze Corporations

Why have so many companies launched marketing campaigns that will alienate most of their customers? It started with Proctor and Gamble a few years back, and since P&G stuck their thumb in my eye, I have done my best to avoid their products that had up until then been staples in our home. Recently, major beer producers have seemingly decided they were selling way too much and were going to use provocative advertising to turn off their now formerly loyal drinkers. It is real easy for me to avoid Bud as I have since the Belgians bought the company. Now, I will be opting out of Miller products as well, after just buying my friend a Miller Lite with his BBQ lunch a few days back before I saw their "let's offend our customers advertising". Thanks you marketers. You will be saving me lots of money by shunning your brands. 

No comments: