Sunday, December 30, 2012

Folly of Prediction

I actually thought Mitt Romney would defeat Barack Hussein Obama, so my track record is far from stellar. I suppose my hope overwhelmed reason in attempting to guess the outcome of the disastrous elections of 2012. Now, fear of what lies ahead has supplanted thought of the better tomorrow that Romney would have delivered to our nation and the world. The ownership of guns by ordinary citizens is clearly imperiled by Obama and his cadre of leftist elites. Israel is in the line of fire of the rest of the world with her former backer the United States now no longer to be counted on to aid the Jewish State or even support her efforts at self-defense. How will 2013 turn out? If I live through it, I will tell you about this time next year.

No comments: