Friday, December 26, 2008

Draw an Audience

At times, I wonder if this blog serves any productive purpose beyond an avenue for me to vent. I hear of websites where trollops shows off their assets that get a million hits a day. I had supposed that every mammalian creature of the distaff gender had similar apparatus and hoped there was much genuine interest in ideas and ideals. I could offer my opinions on whether Van Halen was better with Sammy Hagar or David Lee Roth. I could speak definitively on how Ole Miss shockingly beat Florida in Gainesville. Is that what America wants? Bread and circus with the country falling in our midst-the new Rome. We, as the Chinese curse declared, "live in interesting times." Consequential and dangerous more than most can imagine. It is not our lucre alone at stake-but our liberty and our lives. As the Loyalists said as they struggled against Fascist Franco, "Vive la libertad, companeros!"

No comments: