Saturday, July 11, 2015

To Criticize Hillary

In the past, I had written editorials that appeared in the Jerusalem Post. I attempted to publish commentary critical of our former Secretary of State only to find that not only was it not published, but that I have been blocked from ever commenting on JPost again. I am flabbergasted that saying Hillary would, if elected, be "a fair-weather friend" to the Jewish State resulted in me being blocked and banned. I imagine the Post is banning a lot of readers from participating in online dialogue, if all it takes is negative comment about that lying harridan to get you banned. Any Jew who votes for Hillary Clinton is endorsing a policy of continued US pressure on Israel to the detriment of the Jewish State, but to the delight of the Palestinians. I guess we know who those who control the editorial policy of the Jerusalem Post want to see as the next resident of the White House.

No comments: