Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Chance of Winning

I have filled out shopper's surveys for more than three decades in the hopes of winning the sweepstakes or shopping spree associated with the contests. Over the course of time, I participated in many thousands of them and have won exactly nothing. I think there is a greater chance of the United States being locked down again for our "health" than me ever being selected for that prize drawing. In fact, to retain Congress, the DemocRATS stand a good chance of using a pandemic emergency to hold onto power, likely a reported surge in the virus or some other highly transmissable disease that stops in-person voting just before November with all the ballots having to be delivered and collected through the mail. I wonder how often millions of votes need to be stolen before the People decide they must employ other means to take back Freedom.

No comments: