Thursday, May 31, 2018

Worst Tasting Products

I can eat virtually anything. I hate to waste food. Many years ago, Conagra's Banquet came out with frozen chicken nuggets that we decided to try. I bit into one and the taste was so horrible that I had to spit it out. I tried another just to make sure with the same result. I offered one to our one hundred and ten pound Flat-coated Retriever who loved to eat roadkill, and even he would not eat it. Yuck, one of the worst commercially-made products ever. I do not want to pick on Conagra. They probably make many good products, but back decades ago, we also tried their first Fat Free Ranch Dressing. It was like pouring vomit on a salad. No one could finish the lettuce with the nauseating Ranch on it. Worst dressing or condiment ever. These experiences were both thirty-plus years back, so I would guess if these products remain on the market, they would have to have been vastly improved, but I can tell you I will never find out.

No comments: