Friday, June 1, 2018

Best Tasting Products

Stouffer's lasagna and macaroni and cheese are about as good as I have ever tasted without having to expend the effort to make them from scratch. I used to buy the huge family-size lasagna from the freezer case and eat it by myself in two settings. Remarkably, I kept my weight between 140 and 169 pounds back then on a 7000 calorie a day diet, but I guess I had a much faster metabolism back then. Now, I walk past the freezer case in the store and gain a pound without eating a bite, but that is another story. I don't think there is such a thing as bad mac and cheese, but if it isn't really great, I add Worcestershire and hot sauce and that makes the macaroni delicious. With Stouffer's, I never have to add anything to savor the mac and cheese. It stands on its own as a great tasting product.

No comments: