Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Build Back Stamina

My wonder now as I (hopefully) recover from Coronavirus is how long will it take to regain my strength. I was walking on ten degree days or hundred degree days five miles and a minimum of eleven thousand steps as measured by the pedometer on my phone. During the whole time of the pandemic, I did this literally only missing my target one day when I started watching a subtitled movie with my 5 miles already in, but when it ended after midnight realized I had only trod 10,959 steps before I sat down and became engrossed in the show. Since I developed symptoms, I have not been able to make it close to my normal daily distance and have been too sick to try or even care. When (if) the virus eases, will my energy pop back up or will I have to build back slowly? Wish me luck. 

No comments: