Saturday, January 27, 2024

Why So Choosy?

I read an opinion piece by a Jerusalem Post staffer I had never heard of and don't care to hear from again. This person basically said Jews need to keep fighting on social media to present our case after the October 7 event, but should not associate ourselves with anti-vaxxers or aspiring influencers with a small audience (three followers). This journalist could not be more wrong. Jews are between fifteen to maybe eighteen million folks on earth and a billion people want to murder us. I would not be so picky about who my friends are, particularly at a time where we are in mortal peril, but this nobody works for a paper and website, so is the "actual expert". I am just a fifty-seven year old who has had to literally fight Jew haters all my life. 

No comments: