Friday, May 8, 2020

The Social Engineers

The world just celebrated the seventy-fifth anniversary of the victory over Nazism. US sons of the Depression had a major role in defeating the bloodthirsty and benighted totalitarianism of Hitler. These heroes had grown up with prayer in their public schools. I would guess most of them prayed fervently until victory was achieved (and thereafter). I see my nation of liberators riven now with the worst crisis since that war, equaling if not surpassing the Great Depression. I say restore school prayer and end these attempts at banishing God from the public square. I guess I am not sophisticated enough to understand the damage prayer has been doing to America the way the social engineers do. They can keep their insight. I will stick to my faith and along with millions of others repent to restore our nation.

No comments: