Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Dear Old Friend

For most weekdays that he was broadcasting live for the last thirty-one years and on weekends that I may have missed the live broadcast, I have listened to Rush Limbaugh. That amounts to hearing Rush five or six days a week for around sixty percent of my life. Rush is a trusted friend. I can confidently believe in what he says. Though we never have met and are unlikely to ever meet, Rush Limbaugh is a like a member of my family, who I frankly trust more than some relatives. I was shocked and saddened yesterday to hear that Rush is battling advanced lung cancer. I seldom pray for a celebrity or public figure, but when I heard Rush was facing such a dangerous enemy, I prayed for him. I will continue to ask the Lord to spare Rush and I encourage you to pray for Rush as well.

No comments: