Sunday, October 4, 2009

Paranoid Conspiratorial Ramblings

While I am gratified to occasionally find my subject lines near the top of GOOGLE or GOOGLE blog rankings and almost invariably in the first few pages of GOOGLE rankings, I find it curious that my profile views state that only 250 people (approximately) have visited that page. Just as the search function mysteriously fails to help me find material that I know I have written in my own somewhat copious blog, and I know I was kicked out of the GOOGLE Ad Sense revenue sharing program through no fault of my own, I do not feel the least bit delusional in believing certain forces at GOOGLE are manipulating conservative blogs to deliberately diminish them. If any other voices of the right feel that they have been subjected to this uneven hand, please comment here and/or correspond with me through the email link on this page (servant2none@gmail.com). Perhaps, we can combine effort to combat whatever liberal injustice is being dished out against us.

No comments: