Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Talked to Death

The end-of-life talks that Obamacare is promoting will inevitably shorten lives. Barack Hussein Obama has demonstrated from his time as an Illinois state senator that he has contempt for the sanctity of human life. Obama was the only member of the Illinois legislature who wanted to deny medical care to babies who had survived attempted abortions. I would hope that doctors would naturally hold human life sacred, but sadly, I know for a fact that not all physicians respect the sanctity of human life. Doctors with this attitude will deliver the end-of-life talks that government is now pushing without concern that they are asking patients to sign their own death warrants. These callous doctors will gladly accept the government checks to discourage their patients from seeking life-sustaining care. I pray that I and those I love are treated by physicians who are dedicated to preserving life.

No comments: