Sunday, August 30, 2026

Too Early Predictions

I attended my first Titans game of the season, that happened to be the last of the preseason. Has Tennessee improved? Probably, but not enough to have a winning season and certainly not transforming into a playoff contender. I was also struck that so many of my fellow attendees were sporting Bears colors. I would say half the crowd was rooting for the visitors. Will Levis does not look like a quarterback who is capable of success in the National Football League, but then again Cam Ward has not looked much better in his preseason appearances. Chicago looked dominant at the line of scrimmage, but of course, the Titans best linemen did not even play. I say the Bears are an NFC playoff team, but the Titans regrettably will earn an early draft pick again as they further slip into the category of perennial losers. 

No comments: