Saturday, October 12, 2024

"Of This World"

I had a politically-aware young woman tell me decades back that she was "in this world, but not of it", so she would not be voting. Her father had been one of the best known political cartoonists in the Philippines until he crossed Ferdinand Marcos and had to flee to the United States. This lady had attended Harpeth Hall, the most elite girls' prep school in my hometown of Nashville, and graduated from MTSU, was a US citizen but told me she would not participate in the political process because she was trying to remain on a higher level. I have heard other religious people saying they do not engage in elections as well. If I was trying to live in the light of the Lord, I would vote in this upcoming election because the DemocRATS have become an abortion pushing death cult. 

No comments: