Friday, September 18, 2026

Murder on Menu

I have been in a fast food restaurant where employees were calling each other everything but "child of G-d". When I was younger we drove up on a cafeteria where there was a stabbing of an employee by another worker. It does not shock me that violent situations might arise in a workplace, and I just read a Zaxbys workman shot another dead at a location in North Carolina. At a McDonald's near me, I asked an employee if he could cut my Mom's burger in half as per her request, but he said they could not because they were not permitted to have any knives in the kitchen. Sad that society has come down to such a knife-banning edict, but I bet that makes for a safer Mickey D location, and I did slice it in two for her when I brought it home for her consumption. 

No comments: